Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

heehee

awesomage! pwnage! MGSage!

Video Gam3 Short 1 Video Gam3 Short 1

HAHAHA

Awesome, short AND funny, like my penis!

Madness Advancement Madness Advancement

Uhm

This is OK, just kinda ruins the idea of madness.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

wow

Thats brilliant. The blend of 2d and 3d worked really well. Not as funny as Dads Home, but better looking.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

WOOOOO!

ARGH! AWESOME! DUDE IVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR FLASH! AWESOMO! PLEASE DONT GETSCARED WHEN IM IN YOUR KITCHEN EATING YOUR CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEESE!

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

Awesome

That was pretty awesome for a short flash. Haha.

Karma Strikes Again Karma Strikes Again

Hmmm....

Most of those clocks werent involved in the situation, plus i was right next to heavy metal during that,so please get your facts right.

DiscoBall-Clock responds:

Umm, yes they were. Those were the five Clocks who laughed at/insulted HeavyMetal in his original thread, when he first told us his girlfriend had committed suicide. Also, I did this very shortly after it first happened, before Slurpee and others had even started attacking him. So, yes, those five Clocks were the only ones that had been mean to HeavyMetal at the time I made this flash, and so they were the ones who were featured in it. Also, the reason I didn't show any of his friends (like you) supporting him was because I simply wanted to make a quick, funny flash wherein his persecutors get their just desserts, without putting in too many other details about the event. After all, I just wanted to give HeavyMetal a laugh. And I did.

heavy metal poety [sic] heavy metal poety [sic]

GOOD!

I like this, even if it is against heavy metal, who is someone i HAVE to support.

It's hard bein a nigga It's hard bein a nigga

LOL!

I liked it.

trapiche-clock in a movie trapiche-clock in a movie

YAY!

Another good flash by Trapiche!!THANK FUCK IM IN THE SEQUEL!